RESCUE MISSION - CSC TALK RADIO : A LETTER FOR YOUR HELP....

Please Help my Patriotic friends, One of our neighbors needs our help and support, so whatever you can give, will keep this great Talk Radio station, from shutting its doors for good! 
Sincerely, Richard D Miller 



Dear Patriot Listeners, Readers and Friends,


CSC TALK RADIO

NEEDS AN IMMEDIATE

FINANCIAL RESCUE !!!

I have sacrificed to be here and if I can continue to pay the bills, I will strive to stay with you AND grow CSC Talk Radio to be the Truth Talk of America – the listener’s talk show. What I’m asking is not for me – I’ve taken nothing from the show for personal income and will not until the show begins to profit and grow.

CSC Talk Radio is in a financial crisis! Without your help or a miracle (I believe you are the miracle) I will soon be silenced from the airwaves. 
I know many of you struggle financially, which is why I’ve waited until this final hour to ask for your help.

Help is an understatement – I’m asking for a rescue!

If only 500 of you (I pray for more) commit to a monthly donation for at least the next 6-9 months, CSC Talk Radio could meet the monthly expenses allowing me breathing room to seek out new sponsors and advertisers. (Please do not assume others will give, become a part of the rescue…) Become a CSC-VIP. 


JOIN THE 501-CLUB

DONATE ONLINE

OR Mail Your Donation to
CSC Talk Radio/ VIP
PO BOX 73
California, MO 65018

Become a monthly contributor or a one time donor and be a CSC VIP.

With 501 or more monthly donations of $20, CSC Talk Radio will easily (no extra frills or salary included) meet the monthly requirements of broadcasting, satellite distributions, production, phones, utilities, rent & printing needs.

AS A CSC-VIP
Your name will be added to the subscriber list of THE PEN –
~ Already a subscriber? ~
I’ll send you the book “Selling U.S. Out” by J.R. Martin, while available OR substitute a different book/educational material

~ BRING AMERICA HOME PLEDGE ~
~ CSC TALK RADIO’S MISSION STATEMENT ~
~ CITIZEN’S RULE BOOK ~
AN AUTOGRAPHED PIC OF YOURS TRULY

I believe in you the American Patriot – I believe in truth and sorting through the political distractions. 





As a CSC-VIP ~ Together We Will BRING AMERICA HOME©


I Thank You in advance for your support, your prayers and your love of this Nation,

Beth Ann
CSC Talk Radio
Owner/host


                               DONATE ONLINE




OR Mail Your Donation to:

CSC Talk Radio/ VIP

PO BOX 73
California, MO 65018

Home - CSC Talk Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment