Time to Confess



32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 10:32-33 KJV
~~~~~~~~~~~

As much as you confess you should believe

That Jesus is your Lord and Savior, too,

For words themselves are easy to achieve,

But let your being shout your love anew.

Your silence is denial as profuse

As claiming Jesus was then just a man.

Lip service is itself a lame excuse;

Now be a true believer, not a fan.

A Christian is in truth a 'Little Christ,'

A living, breathing representative.

You should be one with He who sacrificed;

He took on all your sins so you may live.

Confess to all He's Christ, He'll confess you.

Deny Him and He will deny you, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~

REMEMBER: Ask Jesus to give you courage, strength and boldness. He certainly will.

Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

No comments:

Post a Comment