Because



Then she fell on her face, and bowed herself to the ground, and said unto him, Why have I found grace in thine eyes, that thou shouldest take knowledge of me, seeing I am a stranger?

Ruth 2:10 KJV
~~~~~~~~~~~

Who am I, Lord, that You bestow such grace?

I'm just a lowly sinner bound for hell.

There's no redeeming value, not a trace.

I'm here within the dust where Adam fell.

How can You love me, God, in all my shame?

I am not worthy of Your love at all.

You gave Your only Son, who then became

The ransom for my sins both great and small.

Your Holy Word tells me You love me so;

You showed Your love for me on Calvary.

You made me for a reason, this I know,

To be Your child to love as You love me.

O Abba! You are all I ever need,

And by Your grace, O Father, I've been freed!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember: God IS love.


Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.


No comments:

Post a Comment