Second Addition : By your request" Give me Liberty or Give me Death."

Good morning all of you patriotic warriors you have heard of the saying Give me Liberty or Give me Death right? Well I have a very special article written by Rod Eccles in which he asks the question if you had to choose Liberty or Death which would you choose? That statement rings true today because we are in a battle to save this great country from Islam and the liberal dolts. I cannot stress enough what a well written, powerful, and motivating article this truly is and I urge all to read it and share it over and over because it is so powerful. Let us know what you think by commenting below!!


Give me Liberty or Give me Death. Which do you Choose? 


By Rod Eccles

Recently, I have been thinking about life…and death. My father passed away back in August of this year and it has shaken me to my core. It has made me wonder a lot about life and death. My father’s struggle in this life is over. He served his country. He raised a family. He stayed married to the same woman for over 54 years and yet this man, this Vietnam Veteran, this hero, still passed away.

I have wondered since his death if he now has it made because there is no more fighting for his country or his family. He is at peace. But then I wonder is he better off than the rest of us who are still living? Continue Reading :>>>>Here


And also The Washington Star New below :

http://www.washingtonstarnews.com/rod-eccles-2/





            Rod Eccles



Rod Eccles is the Host of The Nationally Syndicated Radio Show The Rod Eccles Show. He is The Coolest Most Politically Incorrect Conservative Black Man on the Planet and he is being dubbed the new Black Rush Limbaugh of our time. He is considered to be one of the leading voices in the Conservative Movement. This year he published his first book titled The Conservative ECCLESiastes: Logic and Wisdom from the Coolest, Most Politically Incorrect, Conservative Black Man on the Planet. Rod Eccles has been added to the list of Top Talk Conservative Radio Show Hosts. Rod also travels around the country making Key Note Speeches to Tea Party and Republican Organizations to inspire and educate the people of the greatness of America. For more information please visit his website at rodeccles.net


Like it, share it, support it, and follow us on the sites below
If you haven't checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go Here and do so.


No comments:

Post a Comment