POETICALLY SPEAKING CONSERVATIVELY : "You Ain't Got My Vote!!!"



POETICALLY SPEAKING CONSERVATIVELY

 "You Ain't Got My Vote!!!" 
by Joe Esposito

 It's time to turn in my GOP card. It is clearly not the home for anyone who believes in the principles of the RIGHT The Republicans are truly becoming a disaster. Is there a doubt in anyone's mind that they have become Democrat-lite? There is talk about a two year budget deal between Obama and Boehner that both want to get done before Ryan becomes Speaker Into the quagmire this GOP goes, sinking deeper and deeper The raising of the debt ceiling will again occur as the same scenario plays out once again And please don't get me started on that miserable turncoat slimy wonk, Paulie Ryan Our Congress is so pathetic. 

I find myself saying it ad nauseum The lack of will to use the tools at their disposal is what's wrong with them My nose is in extreme pain after I vote each and every Election Day I hold it while I vote time and time again for the GOP candidate. No more can I do it this way Cruz is the only candidate with Conservative principles. He has the RIGHT appeal But the DON is the one who will most likely seal the deal The others can kiss my 'you know what' for each is different shade of RINO. 

You can look up the records of each one of them They will betray you after they secure your vote. That is their stratagem For close to eight years arrogance and tyranny have been a staple of this administration Congress under this cowardly Republican does not know the meaning of confrontation They just go along with Obama. There's no pretense of their duplicity These gutless sycophants aid and abet this big eared despot. It's full fledged complicity How they can trust this incoming Speaker is beyond comprehension for he is in favor of amnesty?? To think that the Republicans will get a big share of the Hispanic vote because this is just out and out fantasy

 The House Freedom Caucus is the last line of defense for we on the RIGHT But in the end they'll cave like the rest of their brethren. What can I say. They're just not too bright This campaign will be a long one with plenty of ups and downs from what we'll see Hillary will be waiting to see who the Republican nominee will be Don't be surprised if it's neither Trump or Cruz. We will probably get some RINO sh**thead If that's the case someone kindly pass me a write in ballot. Enough said.

like it, share it, support it, and follow us on the sites below
If you haven't checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go Here and do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment