POETICALLY SPEAKING CONSERVATIVELY : "There's No Way To Get Rid Of Him!!!"




POETICALLY SPEAKING CONSERVATIVELY 

"There's No Way To Get Rid Of Him!!!" 

by Joe Esposito

 If we can look past the moderators in last night's debate one thing is so very clear And that is Jeb Bush continues to disappoint. When might this dreadful RINO finally disappear?? He is embarrassing to watch. He looks so uncomfortable it makes you want to cringe.

I can't take this Bush anymore Will someone, anyone point him to an exit and show him out the damn door??? I'm still trying to figure out how he became Governor of the great state of Florida But I know damn well that I don't want this dolt President of our America I keep asking myself what drives this man on? Is he hoping for a possible brokered convention??

To the Presidency there will never ever be another Bush Ascension Two times is quite enough. Let Jeb find something else to occupy his time. He said he has cool things he could do You blithering fool, that's fine with all of us. We so want to get rid of you But somehow methinks he will hang around for a long while. Oh what a drag!! I'm sure it's fine with Donald Trump for Jeb makes for a wonderful punching bag

like it, share it, support it, and follow us on the sites below
If you haven't checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go Here and do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment