Alpha and Omega


And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Revelation 21:6 KJV
           ~~~~~~~~~~~
When all the jots and tittles finally pass, 1
And Jesus testifies that it is done,
New heaven and new earth are seen at last; 2
'Tis then the wedding feast shall have begun.
The Lord of Lord and King of Kings will stand:
I AM the Alpha and Omega, too,
Beginning and the end, sublime and grand;
The promises I've made have all come true.
To all who thirst for life I freely give,
Refreshing and delightful with no end.
When You are one with Me you truly live;
The things I've said you will now comprehend.”
           And O! The cup of love that's passed around
           Will overflow forever and abound!

1Matthew 5:18

2Revelation 21:1


like it, share it, support it, and follow us on the sites below

If you haven't checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go Here and do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment