THE GREAT AMERICAN PONZI SCHEME


Is it just me, but tell me AMERICANS seem to not only have a DEATH WISH but they are willingly going along with this "Death Spiral"....The Grim Reaper Locomotive is running at the Speed of Sound & no one is listening , no one is watching & no one FEELS the Death Threat ....So all I can deduce,deduct, assume or construe is no one cares enough to stop it....
As for me, I figure they will be more than happy to kill my sorry ass, so believe me I won't go without a fight....

You know George Orwell said something to the effect, "the best way to stop a war is to lose it" this is more like Surrender ....

This country is basically just one BIG PRISON CAMP....It just has a large yard to walk around in...Unless you are one of the ELITES , ask yourself this....who is it that REALLY benefits over the Fruits of your Labor...You may say your family, to wit I say REALLY NOW....These EVIL Parasites use your hard earned money to PAY for EVERY DAMN THING they do, own or can think of....
The AMERICAN DREAM has turned into a Giant "PONZI SCHEME"....The Middle Class is DEAD...

And all we do is bitch, piss & moan, roll our eyes and do NOTHING...
.
Our Founders, our Forefathers would be SHOCKED not only by the GOVERNMENT we have, but the fact we have become COWARDS and won't even put up a fight, to save our own lives, much less AMERICA....

You reap what you sow....



 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_New_World

No comments:

Post a Comment