What say you Patriots of SEATTLE

  

JUST ONE WOMEN'S OPINION   

Virginia Schloredt











 That damn I-594 passed in this damn state. It's a massive infringement on our 2nd Amendment Rights. I am thoroughly DISGUSTED!!!!!!!!! I am sick and tired of these commies in Seattle -- running the whole dang show in this State!!!!! I am not so sure they didn't steal the election on this one!!!!!! Time for we Washingtonians to get to work on our own state if we are going to live here!!!! I love the NW but I am thoroughly disgusted with SEATTLE and KING COUNTY and how they control the politics of this ENTIRE STATE!!!!! It's time for us kick ass Tea Partiers here in WA to come out of the closet and FIGHT!!!!!! I have been fighting on a National Level and now I am going to begin fighting on a STATE LEVEL!!!!! I think I'll form my own Tea Party WA Group because the dang staunchy Republican Groups here on FB keep kicking me out because they are too PC about everything and they don't like my verbosity or #####'s when I am expressing my deep spiritual anger!!! Unbelievable. I cleaned up and they kicked me out again!!!!!! Dear God. I will form my OWN GROUP and we'll FIGHT the good fight here in WA!!!! The way it should be fought so we don't end up with stupid unconstitutional laws like I-594!!!!!! I hope that it is being appealed as it is UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!!!!! I will be in touch with some good attorneys here in WA about this!!!!! Let's roll WA!!!!!! Let's march lockstep with most of the rest of this nation & kick the commies butts Seattle and King County!!!! ****


http://sos.wa.gov/_assets/elections/initiatives/FinalText_483.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment