THE PATRIOT

"Patriotic Words from Daveda Gruber"



By Daveda Gruber

NON-RADICAL MUSLIMS ~ WHAT DO THEY BELIEVE?



Muslims would like you to believe that there are two types of worshipers of Islam. They would like you to understand that some are not terrorists and radical. Yes, I’ve read and seen what they would be very happy for me to believe. The trouble is, I search for my news.

Jamaat ul-Furqra. A/K/A Muslims of America has leased or purchased land across America. Their leader, Sheikh Mubarak Gilani is conducting advanced training courses in Islamic military warfare. I wonder who this warfare is supposed to be against; surly not the American people? They hate everything about us and how we live and they are here in America.

I saw a video on Youtube and was not shocked. I truly believe that there are no peaceful Muslims. If you watch the video and see that Muslims who believe that they are non-radical believers in Islam and still believe in Sharia law. Watch what a room filled with Muslims and one ‘white man’, who was there to convert or to just relay the story, do when asked questions. Now, please do not take my word for it. Watch this VIDEO now!



Daveda Gruber





Patriotic and Prophetic words from Red Skelton 





No comments:

Post a Comment