The Man In The Mirror



The Man In The Mirror





By Melissa Dawn Gibson

Hey everyone..I would like to introduce myself..Melissa Dawn Gibson Troino...I have been fortunate to meet some of you fine people out there. I was invited to write from the heart and I am hoping you will understand and agree.

I was born 56 years back in a small town, known as Dunedin.  Palm Harbor was a big city compared to my home town of Dunedin ,probably 4 miles at best.
The town was a place where everyone knew everyone (I could never get away with anything)
It was a time when we could count on each other..we took a pie or covered dish to our new neighbor...I spent hours on the front porch of elders, listening to their stories of hardship and happiness. We were not afraid. We all worked, made our way,did what we could ..we survived.
In that time, our homes were sacred...I am not sure we had keys to the doors...I would sleep in the summer on the front porch...I was never afraid...
Today, I cannot say I am afraid, because fear has never been in my experience, but I am alarmed. We are in a time that is overwhelmly  to those around us,and are aware of what they are thinking....
How the hell did this happen...I will reflect on biblical readings about the anti-Christ..I do not believe this is it, but I do believe it is the beginning.
The forces surrounding us is overwhelming...It is hard to begin. My feelings are at this moment, with all the issues, would be our military..Obama is taking it down...we are the laughing stock of the world. They know, he is trying to destroy us..Putin is happy as hell...look at the stupid people who elected this ass....OK..
without further ado...we can flip Obama!..We can all revert to where we came from, who we are and start taking care of each other...look at your neighbor...what can you do...what can your neighbor do....
let us stand up strong and defeat this enemy.....WE ARE AMERICANS!!!!
Let's All Start With The Man In the Mirror




No comments:

Post a Comment