Dr. Ben Carson Announcement





Dear American,
 
I've got some exciting news to share with you.
 
My friends at American Legacy PAC just launched an important new project called Save our Healthcare – and I am serving as Chairman.
 
Let me tell you a bit more about what we’ll be doing, and how you can help.
 
When I spoke just feet away from President Obama about the dangers of political correctness at last year’s National Prayer Breakfast, many were surprised.
 
After all, my background is medicine, not politics.
 
But it doesn't take a brain surgeon like me to see that America is facing serious problems. And right now, the number one problem is Obamacare. 
 
Dropped coverage, failing websites, skyrocketing premiums – the list goes on and on.
 
I wish I could snap my fingers and make Obamacare disappear tomorrow, but we both know that won’t happen.
 
That’s why we've launched Save our Healthcare - a national citizens’ effort to hold Washington accountable, re-center the healthcare debate around doctors and patients, and begin to answer the question of “What’s next?” – because real reform is absolutely vital.
 
Please join me, and sign our petition at SaveOurHealthcare.org.
 
It is our goal to recruit every American that believes we can do better than Obamacare, and make sure that our message is received loud and clear by every elected official and candidate in 2014.
 
Please sign up to support this project, and ask your friends and family to do the same.
 
Sincerely,
 
Dr. Ben Carson
Chairman, Save Our Healthcare

American Legacy PAC

No comments:

Post a Comment