From the Bundy Ranch

What I Saw Today . . . this is what I call ‘real’. . . ~J



Today I saw a man, a simple rancher, try his hardest to tell the world that we are all being abused by our government. I also saw the sound bite sharks swarming the waters of the Bundy ranch, waiting with baited breath for a man who struggled to come up with the word “vocabulary” to say something they could use to make him look bad. I think it is very sad that we have come to a point in our society where a man is required to be well spoken, highly educated, strictly politically correct and have prepared all of his messaging and sound bites to perfectly mesh with the medias expectations or he cannot get a fair shake.

I have not known Cliven for that long, but long enough to tell you he is definitely not racist. He is simply an old rancher. He has tremendous love in his…

No comments:

Post a Comment