A Message to Muslims


I've been wanting to talk with you for a long time. The reason why I haven't up until now is that I wanted to make sure I was ready for the Holy Spirit to use me to say the right words to pierce your heart. It's not because I was afraid of insulting your beliefs; I think faith, if pure and right, can be made stronger through opposition. It's not because I was afraid that you would put a fatwa out on me and then catch me out in the yard some day and lop my head off. I know there is glory awaiting me just beyond the veil and am not afraid of death at all. It's not because I thought my message would be too soft or too tough. It's because I knew that if I talked to you with my own voice I'd only make matters worse. Now let me get out of the way for awhile.

These words are spoken to you out of a deep and abiding love, and from an understanding you won't find from non-Muslims. I used to be a Muslim. I know how hard it is to hear people put down your beliefs. It still bothers me that non-Jihadist and non-Islamist Muslims are lumped together in the same pit with the radical, hate-spewing terrorists. The prejudice sometimes makes you want to fall in line with the very monsters you loathe, as if you don't have enough pressure to make Jihad your path. You're always walking on thin ice. Let me talk you off the ice and onto hallowed ground.

The most precious thing you do as a Muslim is to pray, to prostrate and submit yourself at least five times a day. The doorway to Heaven is the shape of you in prayer to God. Don't let others talk you into praying for anything beyond praising God, thanking God, and pleading with God to give you the courage and wisdom to do His will. Everything else you do, from the ritualistic cleaning, the memorized utterances, the clothing and even the direction you pray, all that is nothing more than a distraction. God wants to have a real conversation with you. He loves to hear your voice when you speak to Him. He desires that you keep a prayer on your lips at all times. The only problem is that who you've been told is God - Allah - is in reality NOT God. I know you automatically want to shut down right now and dismiss the rest of these words, but hear me out, I beg you.

Remember when Muhammad began having visits from Gabriel, how he trembled with fear thinking the encounters demonic? He was so convinced he was possessed by evil that he tried to throw himself off a mountain three times. He should have trusted his intuition, because he was tricked into thinking he was receiving heavenly guidance, when in fact he was the first of many (over a billion and counting now) deceived by Iblis (Satan) himself.

Listen to the words of Muhammad regarding Allah's true nature:

"The most awful name in Allah's sight on the Day of Resurrection, will be that of a man calling himself Malik Al-Amlak (the King of kings)." (Sahih al-Bukhari book 73 Num:224)

The following scripture was written by the apostle Paul four hundred years before Muhammad was born:

"That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: Which in his times he shall shew, who is blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords." (1 Timothy 6:14-15)

"And he (Jesus) hath on his vesture and on His thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS and LORD OF LORDS." (Revelation 19:16)

Why would Allah consider the one who is called King of kings the most awful name? Why is it awful to Allah anyway?

Perhaps this will make it more clear. Read the fate of the one who deceived Muhammad, and all who believes the deception:

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night forever and ever." (Revelation 20:10) Remember, these scriptures were written BEFORE Muhammad was even born, so the message given to him by the great deceiver was in the shadow of these scriptures.

Allah knows precisely who Jesus Christ is, and he hates Christians because we also know who Jesus Christ is.

Oh, Allah is real, alright, but his goal is to draw you away from the Word, to make you submit to his will under threat of destruction, to make you draw a line between believers and unbelievers and make you condemn and judge and kill those who will not convert to his way. If you can't see or understand these things, you haven't studied the Qur'an or Hadiths enough. You are being led astray by the great Deceiver, and among other things, he wants you to believe that Christianity is a lie. Here is the gist of Allah's message: Believe me and hate those who don't, or you'll burn in Hell. Do you want to place your eternity on a being who is described in the Qur'an as 'khayru al-makireen' or 'the greatest deceiver/schemer/conniver'?

Do not be led astray, my friend. God loves you. He loves you so much He came to earth in the body of Jesus, and willingly gave His sinless life as a sacrifice for every last one of us. He became the ultimate Lamb of God; he shed His holy blood so that you may come to know that He wants you to be cleansed from your sins and return Home where you belong. He was crucified and suffered beyond belief, and was thinking of YOU when He hung on that cross. He wants you to believe in Him and His promises, and in doing so gain eternal life.


Turn away from the vengeful, hate-mongering, threatening force of deception, and fall into the open arms of Jesus. I guarantee you will never be the same again. God loves you, and so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment